yay our first song is done!

Got a project in the works? What are you working on? This is your place to tell us. <img src="http://www.godmode.com/faces/not_worthy[1].gif">

yay our first song is done!

Postby st3ve » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:06 pm

yeah i'm doing the vocals in my own band.
we are doing metalcore(-ish) music and have just finished our first fucking song.

its called "shattered" and i'll see if i get a chance to upload it this week.

....just in case that anyone is interested ;)



ummm btw we dont have a name yet....
my suggestion is "SHREDDER" but we'll see...
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm

Postby Administrator » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:33 pm

BAND NAMED SUGGESTIONS:

GLUE BALLS

GOAT COCK

LIQUID FIRE ASS™ (my hot sauce) hahahaha..........

VAGIANT (®)

WAXED ANUS

ELEPHANTITUS OF THE SCROTUM (my favorite)

THE SERIAL DICKS

GODZILLIAN (my other site, but cool nonetheless)

RAZOR PIGION

SWOLLEN PANCREAS

ASS CRACK BULLSEYE TATTOO

DAISYCHAINSAW

TUNAFISH CARNIVAL

CANNIBAL VEGAN

NUTFUCKSHITBANGSLUT (patented in china)

BLACK AND DECKER PECKER WRECKER

Thats all I can think of for right now :???:
-=TheZodiac=-
Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:32 am
Location: New England

Postby st3ve » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:40 pm

Administrator wrote:BAND NAMED SUGGESTIONS:

GLUE BALLS

GOAT COCK

LIQUID FIRE ASS™ (my hot sauce) hahahaha..........

VAGIANT (®)

WAXED ANUS

ELEPHANTITUS OF THE SCROTUM (my favorite)

THE SERIAL DICKS

GODZILLIAN (my other site, but cool nonetheless)

RAZOR PIGION

SWOLLEN PANCREAS

ASS CRACK BULLSEYE TATTOO

DAISYCHAINSAW

TUNAFISH CARNIVAL

CANNIBAL VEGAN

NUTFUCKSHITBANGSLUT (patented in china)

BLACK AND DECKER PECKER WRECKER

Thats all I can think of for right now :???:



tasty!

more MORE
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm

Postby Administrator » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:51 pm

MORE...........

MACARONI SNATCH CRACKER

NAD.SCROTUM.TOTEM.POLL

ASS-FACE-CLAM-NECK

DONG VICE

RETROACTIVE ABORTION

PLACENTA CRASHENDO (however you spell it) hahaha

NUCLEAR BOOB MILK

ASSFINGER

OK... done for now :) see ya later! :-P
-=TheZodiac=-
Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:32 am
Location: New England

Postby st3ve » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:24 am

Update:

you can now go and download our first 2 songs in
ridiculously poor quality:

right here
Last edited by st3ve on Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm

Postby Administrator » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:11 am

I couldnt hear them :-P Ill try my louder speakers later.
Anyway....... I have a friend in the post office here (USPS) and there is an option that I can send the GODMODE T-short for you really cheap... though its random when it will get there, probably a month.. but fuck it! :) PM me your addy, and Ill get it out this week if I can :)

Anyone else wants to be kick ass, let me know.
-=TheZodiac=-
Administrator
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:32 am
Location: New England

Postby Nightrage » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:06 pm

I can't hear anything cept the drums. :-|

With that being said, that's some good drumming. :headbanger:
Nightrage
Sleepwalking Mobile Nutcase
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:00 am
Location: Germantown, MD

Postby st3ve » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:16 pm

well seems like something is pretty much wrong with your system sir.

i can hear it all.
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm

Postby Steve1496 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:50 pm

st3ve wrote:well seems like something is pretty much wrong with your system sir.

i can hear it all.


I can hear it on my notebook...

sounds great, good job!Image
Steve1496
Sleepwalking Mobile Nutcase
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:19 am

Postby st3ve » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:21 pm

thanks man :-)

ummm...we need much more practice though.
MUCH MUCH more....
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm

Postby rock_26iin » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:01 am

Can't make out the lyrics :???:

Excellent song nonetheless! :aim:wink:
My life is like a black-hole. You wanna know how?

It sucks.
rock_26iin
I Guess I Have A Phone
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:21 am

Postby st3ve » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:39 pm

ok i got some really cool news fer ye guys.
i went to the studio and recorded some kind of melodic metal type of song.

something like children of bodom.
in really good quality.


i might be able to load it up pretty soon, or just gimme your emails and i'll send it over.
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm

Postby st3ve » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:49 pm

rock_26iin wrote:Can't make out the lyrics :???:


here are the lyrics for the first song:

_shattered

my world.burns down to ashes.
in so many years of disdain.
i've set myself on fire.
theres nothing left to gain.

engage me just to break up.
and stop the voices inside my mind.
serenity in selfdestruction.
is just what you cant find.

//
One. word will end.
this. confusion.
pull.
me down.

One. word will end.
this. illusion.
shatter.
my dreams.
//

throughout the fall of darkness.
i spit. these raging flames.
breathing the scent of corruption.
you just take. the blame.

quietly i rip it all to pieces.
too blind to see what i feel.
living my live inside the shadow.
broken dreams. i spill.
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm

Postby st3ve » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:09 am

st3ve wrote:
rock_26iin wrote:Can't make out the lyrics :???:


here are the lyrics for the first song:

_shattered

my world.burns down to ashes.
in so many years of disdain.
i've set myself on fire.
theres nothing left to gain.

engage me just to break up.
and stop the voices inside my mind.
serenity in selfdestruction.
is just what you cant find.

//
One. word will end.
this. confusion.
pull.
me down.

One. word will end.
this. illusion.
shatter.
my dreams.
//

throughout the fall of darkness.
i spit. these raging flames.
breathing the scent of corruption.
you just take. the blame.

quietly i rip it all to pieces.
too blind to see what i feel.
living my live inside the shadow.
broken dreams. i spill.



oh my fucking god how embarassing, kill me now.
im too old for this shit.
st3ve
Cant Sleep Mobile freak
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm


Return to Patent Pending

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron