Motorola CLIQ Runs Android - speeding towards T-Mobile.

The new Moto's: Q, Z and others.

Motorola CLIQ Runs Android - speeding towards T-Mobile.

Postby Administrator » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm

If I said I liked Moto phones, half the people I know whould grunt. Motorola? Yet, 5 years ago they were all using RAZR's. Buncha....

Anyway, this is the New CLIQ from Moto and it walks, talk and spits out social skills like a postwar flapjack. And no, I do not know what that means. The spec's look nice, though I have yet to see the real guts like CPU class, and ram/rom. I am goign to assume it uses And1.5 (cupcake) but one never knows. Hopefully it is around the $150 mark on contract.

Motorola just announced its first Android handset, the Cliq, which is headed to T-Mobile by the fourth quarter, or in time for the holidays. As you'd expect, it runs the new MOTOBLUR Android skin, and Moto's calling it "the first phone with social skills" to highlight the social networking integration. It'll come in two colors, Winter White and Titanium, and have 3G, WiFi, and a five megapixel camera that'll also shoots 24fps video. Internationally, the Cliq will be known as the DEXT, and it'll be on Orange, Telefonica, and America Movil. It will also be far less ugly than we all expected from those Morisson leaks.

more @ the source:
www.ENGADGET.com
-=TheZodiac=-
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm

-=TheZodiac=-
Administrator
Site Admin

Return to Moto Communicators